Potocki Palace

| 0 comments

In the middle of the 19th century, a park with a small hunting homestead, owned by the noble Polish family Potocki, was located on the modern palace’s place. A legend states that Potocki family owned these lands since the 17th century. In 1860, the Count Alfred II Potocki ordered to pull down the mansion and to build big gala palace on its place. The Potocki Palace in Lviv was built in the 1880s as an urban seat of Alfred Potocki, former Minister-President of Austria.
img_5661-6

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.